Penn State Staff Positions at Shaver’s Creek
All open positions at Shaver’s Creek can be found on the Penn State careers website:
Part-time Camp Program Assistant
This position serves as a seasonal assistant director of Shaver’s Creek camp programs and is part of the leadership team that supports and creates the highest quality experience for everyone at camp.
- Americorps Positions - There are currently no open Americorps positions.
- AURORA Employment - AURORA Outdoor Orientation Programs employ student leaders to guide incoming students on backpacking and community service trips before they begin their Penn State experience.
- Graduate Assistantships - Shaver's Creek offers a number of Penn State graduate assistant positions, ranging in focus from adventure education to environmental interpretation.
- Internships - Our internship program is open to anyone interested in the fields of environmental education, team development and adventure programming, or nonprofit marketing.
- Summer Camp Employment - Find available positions for a variety of summer camps at Shaver's Creek.
- Work-Study - Shaver’s Creek is a great place for Penn State students to earn money through Work-Study during their time at Penn State.