Penn State Staff Positions at Shaver’s Creek
All open positions at Shaver’s Creek can be found on the Penn State careers website:
View open staff positions at Shaver’s Creek
Marketing and Engagement Program Assistant
This position supports the strategic marketing and communication goals of Shaver’s Creek Environmental Center.
AURORA Program Coordinator
This position provides support across our range of programming in the areas of registration, recruitment, hiring, logistics, and more.
- Americorps Positions - There are currently no open Americorps positions.
- AURORA Employment - AURORA Outdoor Orientation Programs employ student leaders to guide incoming students on backpacking and community service trips before they begin their Penn State experience.
- Graduate Assistantships - Shaver's Creek offers a number of Penn State graduate assistant positions, ranging in focus from adventure education to environmental interpretation.
- Internships - Our internship program is open to anyone interested in the fields of environmental education, team development and adventure programming, or nonprofit marketing.
- Summer Camp Employment - Find available positions for a variety of summer camps at Shaver's Creek.
- Work-Study - Shaver’s Creek is a great place for Penn State students to earn money through Work-Study during their time at Penn State.